Business travel to Italy.
20 EuroCity trains run from Switzerland to Italy every day. Thanks to the Gotthard, Lötschberg and Ceneri Base Tunnels, no city in Switzerland is far from Milan anymore. And individual EuroCity connections also run beyond Milan to Venice, Bologna or Genoa.
Make the best of the many advantages which rail has over air, travelling with speed and in comfort and arriving right in the heart of Italy’s business metropolises:
- You can conveniently reserve, buy and print almost all tickets at your desk or you can download the electronic ticket to your mobile device.
- Simply board at the station in the heart of the city.
- Your seat on the EuroCity is included in the ticket price.
- With a 1st class international EuroCity ticket in conjunction with a Freccia ticket, you can use the Business or Executive service levels of the Trenitalia lounges free of charge.
- You have your luggage with you throughout the journey.
- You save yourself waiting time at check-in, security checks, boarding and baggage reclaim.
- Your journey is reasonably priced and environmentally friendly too.
- You arrive in the middle of the city centre.
- You can use the whole trip to work or relax.
You arrive at your meeting, congress or client visit rested and well prepared.