Register for SBB Business Customers as an employee at your company.
Here’s how it works:
The only thing you need to register as an employee is a personal SwissPass login.
- If you don’t have a personal SwissPass login yet, you can register here.Link opens in new window.
- Register for SBB Business Customers. You need your company’s contract number and invoice centre to register. If you don’t know this information, please ask your company’s travel manager.
- Your company's travel manager will approve your registration. Once this is done, you will receive a confirmation e-mail. You will now have access or booking authorisation for your company contract.
- a) If your company pays by invoice, you will now be able to purchase your own public transport tickets or travelcards online at any time.
b) If your company pays by credit card, please store these details in your account under ‘Payment method’. You can now purchase your own public transport tickets for Switzerland and travelcards online at any time.
- Install the SBB Mobile app on your smartphone. Sign in using your SwissPass login. You can now buy public transport tickets for Switzerland at any time, wherever you are. The costs will be charged directly to the payment method saved in the account.